Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Last Few Days.

The last few days list. 
  • I put my two weeks in at Earth Fare. 
  • I stormed out from dinner with Fabio's family (can't talk to them again)
  • I got a new job at El Burrito! and probably one at the new Nick
  • I graduated.
  • I found out I could possibly get an essay I wrote published in an art magazine (maybe art in America) 
  • I've become incredibly close with Marco. 
  • Columbia is sick and hasn't eaten in 24+ hours. 
  • I've gotten sick twice in the last two weeks.
  • I got fired from Earth Fare before my two weeks because I came down with a cold and couldn't work.  
  • Fabio was awarded with a free office, and I get to decorate/design it!
 I'm not sure of whether or not to be happy about all the things that have happened. I thought that change would be eminent with graduation, but I didn't think it would all happen so incredibly fast. Now I just have to wait and see how my decisions continue to change everything. 


Good things of today. 
  • sleeping in.
  • drinking water when you're thirsty.
  • realizing that I really do not have to ever go in Earth Fare again.
  • pomegranate yogurt.
  • coffee.
  • not wearing any underwear. 
  • warm weather/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment